homestead - Re: [Homestead] Termite ?

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Termite ?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:59:24 -0500

Realtors hire a home inspector. I'd contact the local real estate
office or look in the phone book and see if you can find one. You need
to make sure that they are impartial. I once had a house inspected and
the company outsourced the individual inspections to people that did
that sort of work (termite inspection by pest control) wasn't very
impartial.

Rob - Va