homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bark Beetles Kill Millions of Acres of Trees in West

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bark Beetles Kill Millions of Acres of Trees in West
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:21:04 -0800 (PST)

According to that article (who knows with the Times anymore, though) , pretty
much all of the 5" and plus diameter trees will soon dissapear.

What if you dis-agree with the forstry service and just ignore them?
If making some people cut their trees to save the forests, I can understand
that, but these are the same people who have let the problems become so bad
in the first palce.

It's like listening to the idiot bankers telling us how to fix the economy
that they destroyed. We need to redefine "the best and the brightest" in
this culture ..........bobford