homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bark Beetles Kill Millions of Acres of Trees in West

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bark Beetles Kill Millions of Acres of Trees in West
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:09:54 -0800 (PST)

Do that, and post on your blog site. Are the trees turning rust colored like
the ones in the pics from the NYT? This is a very big deal. Stuff like
this is aggravating, we spend billions on gov't forestry and eco -groups, and
make the laws so restrictive that it is becoming difficult to enjoy the
forests, and a d*mn bug is killing all of the trees. sheesh ....bobford