homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fennel

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fennel
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:56:20 -0800 (PST)

I had a pack of basil seeds . About a week ago, aI threw them in the rich
soil od a front garden spot where yesterday my wife planted her sweetpeas and
other color flowers. I wonder if the basil will grow enough to pick in out
from around the flowers and use to flavor meals. 'more of a rhetorical
question; I'll find out soon enough.....bobford