homestead - Re: [Homestead] For those really serious about being prepared . . .

  • From: SJC <indexer AT localnet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] For those really serious about being prepared . . .
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:23:45 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
. . . you will, of course, want a washboard. Ten to twenty-six bucks and one is yours.
....or a 5 or 6 gallon pail with a Gamma lid

Not as nifty but does a good job. I did use a washboard some before the house burned, but have used the pail since. Easier, don't have to lift water or bend over board, more out of the way with my current setup...

SusanJane, who seems to have been temporarily banned for days and got hundreds of Homestead posts in one jag today......