homestead - Re: [Homestead] For those really serious about being prepared . . .

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] For those really serious about being prepared . . .
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:23:20 -0500

Bev,
It says you should call to order and they will make sure you purchase the
correct surface for your needs.
Thanks for the site Gene, I am thinking about getting myself one for
Christmas. My laundry is done at a friends house, because I did not want to
give up the space for the appliances in my 12 by30 foot house. Having a wash
board would be great when I want to wash a couple of items before laundry
day! There will even be room to store it as it would make a perfect cover
for my electrical box in the kitchen. Have been trying to think of something
to cover that grey box for about 15 years!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6