homestead - Re: [Homestead] Serious issues

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Serious issues
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:36:16 -0500

Gene; I share your frustration. This "the sky is falling", "things are going to go bad", invisible boogey man stuff bothers me. I prefer a problem that I can look in the face and DO something about. But I don't think anyone has any answers. No one knows what is happening with the economy, so no one can say what to do.

Some email lists have gotten all 'survivalist'...get a gun and hide out, and other lists are just business as usual, with no mention of the economy. This list seems to have more reasonable discussion of the economy than most. If you find anyone with any answers, let us know!

By the way, Gene; you've always been the heart of the Homestead list. You were here when I first signed on 13 or so years ago, and you've always been the voice of reason here.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>