homestead - Re: [Homestead] SSI was:. "on the dole"

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SSI was:. "on the dole"
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 22:16:36 -0800

Most of them wouldn't know how to head for the country and if it happens, there won't be any gas to get them there. Most wouldn't last 5 miles if they had to get off their assets and actually walk anywhere and wouldn't know what to do when they got there. Stomping around and holding a gun sideways to look cool/bad isn't going to have any affect whatsoever on the average folks out in the boonies. By the time "we bad" gets the gun into a position to actually use it, he'll be sitting on his arse picking buckshot out of his teeth!

OR, in my case, he wouldn't get here to begin with. We don't call this place "you can't get here form there" without reason.

The government has so preconditioned the average sheople to expect government to take care of them, that they'll end up starving to death waiting for Big Brother to think for them! Either that or they will be stupid enough to burn cities and thus burn what they need the most, food. I'm sure they'll steal the big screen t.v.'s first but they won't bother with the minor things in life like food. UNTIL it's too late!

Lynda