homestead - Re: [Homestead] SSI was:. "on the dole"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SSI was:. "on the dole"
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 12:30:33 -0800 (PST)

James, 10,000% inflation qulaifies as a precipatator of societal upheaval,by
my limited cognition. And, if it occurs, I'm warning you, Americans will not
react like Icelanders. Cities will burn, and the citizens will all be
heading to the countryside ......bobford

p.s. I put the homestead address next to your address, on the top line, with
this reply (instead of the CC line). Maybe when you reply, it will go to the
whole list instead of just me, like the below message