homestead - Re: [Homestead] BDI showing big commodity deflation, I think

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BDI showing big commodity deflation, I think
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:11:41 -0800 (PST)

I fogot about the refineries--you are right. what do you think this means,
for most of us. Do you think things will get really, really, cheap as
companies go bust and ships have to offload. With that followed by little
supply, thus driving prices back up, even higher than before?. What
commoddities/products will it most affect? ....bobford