homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hippies

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hippies
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:51:57 -0500

Yeah, I was a 'hippy' through high school and college, then I tried the yuppy thing for almost 20 years. It just wasn't 'me'. I'm an idealistic hippy again, but I hope not as naive as I was.

I was just talking to someone who said that there seem to be two types of homesteaders. One is the cool hippy types and nature lovers... folks
that may want to deal less with concrete and steel and more with green and
timber. The other type fears "other"
humans or are hunkering down for the end of the world.

I like Homestead Hippy, too. Peace and love, man.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>