homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:15:23 -0500

Could it be that people are looking to pay off mortgages, student loans and such with reparations? In that radio interview I heard, one could infer that he was talking about such when he talked about the civil rights era not bringing economic justice...

bob ford wrote:
Since this was brought up on the list yesterday, I have seen several
similar anecdotal reports on internet sites, including the
reparations deal. But, I have seen no actual news reporting, and
haven't talked to any of the people we know , locally. I certainly
hope this phenomenoae is isolated and short-lived ....bobford