homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger/Blacks not working
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:08:06 -0500

I don't know what to think. You read, you decide.

From July 30:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71043

From August 2
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/02/obama-opposes-slavery-rep_n_116506.html

March 2008
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/obamas_language_games.html
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/does-obama-favor-slavery-reparations/

bob ford wrote:
I think it is probably just wild-eyed speculation among some isolated
un-educated groups. I think BO was pressured into declaring against
the concept of reparations, already. If not, it would be political
suicide, 'would make him an instant domestic lame duck, if he did
advocate on the subject. No serious politician would broach this
matter ........bobford

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda