homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 06:32:16 -0800 (PST)

Among our friends and acquaintances are a number of tenured and non-tenured
university faculty. You have no idea the delusional world in which these
people live. They think I am eccentric because they are aware that I carry a
firearm (No, I don't wear one openly in a holster -- not a wannabe cowboy);
and, this is 'Arizona'.

It is hard to imagine the simplistic world of thought encompassed by
faculty in places like NY state or Wisconsin. That is just the way things
are, for now. And, those are the people influencing those idealistic
students. Heck ,out here, the illegal Mexicans care more about individual
freedom and liberties than the so-called academics ..............bobford

--- On Thu, 11/6/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>