homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:23:24 -0800 (PST)

I have heard the same speculation, but with stevens 'stepping down'. He will
never do time. He is 84 years old, corrupt; hell yea; but, he knows the
corruption of too many other politicians. Look at cold cash jefferson, alcie
hastings, they are still serving in congress. Stevens will go home, and
relax until he dies .

I do expect Palin to be a force on the conservative side; if she plays her
cards right. The first thing she needs to do is get rid of all of her
handlers. ....bobford