homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:47:31 EST

Though I can say good and bad things about them all, I think Reagan did the
most with the least from this group. Coming in after Carter with the economy
in shambles, our position in the world declined with the hostages in Iran,
Working with Dems in house and senate he left us much better off.

Drew

In a message dated 11/3/2008 9:37:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,