homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:22:31 -0800 (PST)

truman did what he had to do and he took responsibility. He had to take over
for Roosevelt without but he has not kept up with what was going on, so he
had to have a very fast learning curve. He integrated the military, I think
that made a big difference in integrateing blacks into society.
Van Dell