homestead - Re: [Homestead] Congratulations

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Congratulations
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 22:20:00 -0500

Yes, but it is different than the one you knew, probably. It was
restored and revitalized back in the late 80's?? A lot of bars and
restaurants down there..Dante's Down the Hatch is still there, but it
burned and was rebuilt..still has the gators though
http://www.dantesdownthehatch.com/
It's old as the hills, but still one of my favorite restaurants in
Atlanta. I think Dante died a few years ago though,,,,I remember
something about it. I'm sure Drew will know more than me, if I recall
correctly, he works right downtown.

Bev

bob ford wrote:
Bev, is there still an "undergroound Atlanta" ....bobford