homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:08:22 -0500

She is not fit to run a piss up in a brewery. Stupid Caribou Barbie.

On Nov 4, 2008, at 10:23 PM, bob ford wrote:

I have heard the same speculation, but with stevens 'stepping down'. He will never do time. He is 84 years old, corrupt; hell yea; but, he knows the corruption of too many other politicians. Look at cold cash jefferson, alcie hastings, they are still serving in congress. Stevens will go home, and relax until he dies .

I do expect Palin to be a force on the conservative side; if she plays her cards right. The first thing she needs to do is get rid of all of her handlers. ....bobford