homestead - Re: [Homestead] Additional Rice Information

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Additional Rice Information
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:57:44 -0500

LOL..that's funny, and now you are going to grow rice...lol..

Bev, made in Oregon, on the banks of the mighty Columbia River.

eureka AT hctc.net wrote:
I was conceived in Japan, where my parents were stationed, but born
in the states. I like to say I was made in Japan <g>. We had a dining
room table where you sat on the floor when I was growing up. To this
day I am more comfortable eating cross legged.

--S

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda