homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: dsanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:27:55 -0500

So, Rob,
???? Instead of voting for the best candidate, regardless of party, you are
going to choose
based on the performance of a candidate who is not running????? I am an
independant,
have voted both ways. The way I see it, The Dems are at least as much to
blame for the
last 8 years. Bush has never signed a single bill that 530 other politicians,
mostly
Democrats, didn't sign off on first. The Dems control congress and senate,
and in all
likelihood will have such a majority now that even a filibuster won't stop
them from doing
as they will. No checks and balances any more. No Democracy any more. That
scares me
more than anything else.

Drew

The republicans have done so much harm, so much bad stuff over the
last 8 years that they have to go. Obama is the only option.
You either put Obama in the White House or give the republicans a
mandate to continue this madness. It's the republicans or the
democrats and the republicans have to go.

Bad times coming? They are here and it's just going to get worse no
matter what we do.
Oh well.... Good luck.