homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: dsanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:27:35 -0500

I fully believe that neither party is clean in this, the Dems are as bad as
the republicans, you can correct if you will but I recall all the promises
the Reps made 8 years ago,and the promises the Dems made the last 6 years as
we gave them control of both congress and senate. Two of the worst periods I
can recall in politics are when the Dems had full control under Carter, and
the Reps the first two years under Bush. I don't want a repeat.

Drew

Drew, would you like to correct yourself or would you prefer that we
correct you on that?