homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 05:45:50 -0800 (PST)

Now that (what you just wrote), I understand. To desire to punish the past
eight years of gov't, the way you see best, I understand completely.

I don't agree that electing democrats will make things better,; I think that
it will make things worse. But that is just my opinion. And; I too, would
like to punish the last eight years of government, ......bobford

p.s. thanks again for the B.C. link