homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:50:23 -0800 (PST)

The important thing is to look up the consequential acts that were signed
into law during the bush adm. War; H*meland Secuity/P*atriot act crap; Gov't
bailout. These had total as much or more democrat support, combined, from
the democrats as repubs. None could have become law with serious democrat
backing . None. .....bobford