homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alas, Garden planning

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alas, Garden planning
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:03:32 -0400

Want a confession?

I am the BLACK THUMB OF DEATH.

I have always figured I couldn't do everything, and relegated my "gardening" such as it is, to herbs in pots, and buying stuff at the farmer's market.

This year we are hoping to have a garden, it will be my first. I am excited about it and hopefully Roy will be able to keep me from killing off anything. Probably he will just put me in charge of something that won't matter, like, daisies. : )