homestead - Re: [Homestead] Grain was: Alas, Garden planning

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Grain was: Alas, Garden planning
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

if yor are zone 9; I don't think there is sny way you can successfully grow
rice to amount to anything. You have people in La., if I remeber correctly.
You have probably seen the paddys in S. La. That's is where most of the (non
farmed) crawfish originate.

In our area, other than citrus, cotton is the main crop. ....bobford