homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cover crops was: Alas, Garden planning

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cover crops was: Alas, Garden planning
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:22:34 -0600

Has anyone grown Lab Lab as a cover crop? Several Texas growers have recommended to me. It's very stalking and looks like an orchid, but it's some kind of legume. Someone gave me a few seeds which are huge, but I don't even know when to plant it. I'm looking for a cover crop I can seed now. We are still waiting on our first real freeze. Suggestions?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:40:05 -0400