homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alas, Garden planning

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alas, Garden planning
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:26:45 -0400

It is on the other side of the county, about 35 miles from here.
You have been here a while, longer than I thought.
Holly... :)
Memories...

bob ford wrote:
Is copper creek near where you live now? I vaguely remembeer that,
also. Those were the days when a lady named holly was trying to
correct Denise on everything. If you are still here holly, that was
with no dis-respect. It is just my memory -- maybe even wrong
....bobford