homestead - [Homestead] Hot sauce and chilis, was Crock Pot thread

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Hot sauce and chilis, was Crock Pot thread
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:44:24 -0800

O.K., for folks who use the sauces. Do you *prefer* the sauces or do you just like the ease of not having to bother with the chilis and getting a particular combination to do the job you want done? Personally, we prefer to use the real chilis.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

I use cayenne and tobasco an many things, will not
try to advise there

I use a lot of Tabasco. I have some Saipan hot sauce that will lift the top
of your head. A drop or two is all you need.

Don Bowen KI6DIU