homestead - Re: [Homestead] Crock Pot thread

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Crock Pot thread
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

My favorite hot sauce is simple old Louisian . I use it some days on every
meal from breafast to dinner. You can vary the amount so easily for just the
right 'heat', and I like the flavor.

I don't know much about oriental hot sauces, like Saiopan. I had a friend
(dead) who knew a lot about them. Made himself sick -real sick- one time
eating some kind of whole raw pepper from the far east.

I've been to avery island - where they use to plant most of their peppers and
bottle (tobasco). ' some neat storieas surrounding the island and the
family. ............bobford