homestead - Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NAIS, APHIS Over 50% Preemises registerd in 13 states & Customss / APHIS
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:49:27 -0800

No biggy! I really have to giggle over it cause my "dad" (he who raised me) was in the Navy and in the unit that would become the SEALS. My bio-dad was a Marine and mommy dearest's last husband was in the Air Force. Also, I once dated a Green Beret, which btb is how how I found out I was on the Red List <g>

I long ago gave up keeping track of what to say so as not to offend. I simply say "in the military."

And you can always tell a military brat. You usually grow up learning songs like "the biscuits in this Navy they say are mighty fine, one rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine," instead of Hickery, Dickery Dock, the mouse ran up the clock <g>

OMG, I am soooo sorry..
I honestly thought...
My most humble apologies to K.
Semper Fi!