homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:37:00 -0800

Hey, at least my library has ALL the books <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Now, lets just get rid of congress. No group of people could possibly do worse.. What did bill buckly say? ' that he'd rather be governed by the first 535 names from the phone book, than by the faculty at Harvard ' ?

I'd take the first 535 names from your neighborhood or Bevs or Moons or Lynda's (wait a minute, moon and Lynda live in New York and Kalifornia, don't they) well, yours or Bev's or james 's or Ray's, then. Over what we have in congress now. They wouldn't know 'how' to screw things up as bad as this next congress is biting at the bit to do.......bobf