homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:40:29 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'm going to rein in my humor, here. Show me all the tapes....show me
all of the associations, with all of the candidates.

Why hide facts. I don't know a damn thing about Obama. 98% of the time,
the press has been his personal advocacy group.

And, I'm not a loyal supporter (all of the time) of Israel, as is the case
with most Americans. I think they mistreat the Palestinians, some of the
time. If I can that, why can Obama not?

We know where McCain has been, his friends, his alliances, his beliefs; not
so with obama. I'm not defending McCain as much as I'm defending what Bev
had to say. I've already voted and you know I didn't vote for McCain or
Obama. ...Porno, Lynn ? ...I'm blushing ....bobf