homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:55:18 -0400

bob ford wrote:

> We know where McCain has been, his friends, his alliances, his beliefs;
> not so with obama.

I agree completely. That's one reason I'm not voting for Obama...too
much unknown. Or McCain, because I DO know about him. It irks me though,
when McCain accuses Obama of things he's done himself.

Ayers/Liddie...both unrepentant domestic terrorists in my book, Obama
joins (maybe) the New Party, McCain is on the board of that right-wing
group that supports overthrow of other governments, Obama goes to a
party with Khalidi, McCain gives money to Khalidi's group. From where I
sit, it all balances out; it's just the pot calling the kettle black.

Lynn Wigglesworth