homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:23:21 -0400

bob ford wrote:
> Moon, our opinions can differ, I enjoy that -- 'would be boring otherwise.
> But, the facts are the facts. The L.A. Times does, in fact , have the
> tape. They have admitted having the tape. Watch for the publicationa
> 'after' next Tuesday ....bobf

Guilt by association again. The terrorist in question is Rashid Khalidi.
Maybe McCain should stop stirring the pot. While McCain served as
chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI), that group
gave a $448,873 grant to Khalidi's Center for Palestine Research and
Studies for work in the West Bank. I confirmed that McCain is (was?)
chairman of the IRI, and that the IRI DID give money (didn't say how
much) to The Center for Palistine Research and Studies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/28/mccain-funded-work-of-pal_n_138606.html
http://www.iri.org/mena/westbank.asp

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/