homestead - Re: [Homestead] I know I can't be a Yankee..

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I know I can't be a Yankee..
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

If it's that bad in NY, I'll bet Susan is in a real storm up in maine. Do
you just have firewood for heat? I remember you posting pics when you moved.
you have a very large farmhouse. Does it have one of those big basement
furnaces? ... I've never spent a winter north of, or colder than, Virginia.
Most have been in places where snow is scarce to absolutely rare. Good snow
luck ......bobford