homestead - Re: [Homestead] I know I can't be a Yankee..

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I know I can't be a Yankee..
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:55:48 -0400

Welcome to the northeast. :)

Keith B, listening to the Indigo Girls' Southland in the Springtime..."When God made me born a Yankee he was teasing..."

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
..because I am freezing my butt off. I am never leaving my house again. I am bringing the sheep and the ponies into the garage to live so I don't have to go outside to feed them. I will bulldoze the garage in the spring. Jeezum crow, it's only October.

It's snowing SIDEWAYS.

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net