homestead - Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Upcoming - under Dem/Obama reign - wsj
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:55:54 -0400

Respectfully Moon, it depends on what you consider evil.
http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/is_it_true_john_mccain_voted_with.html
It looks like they both voted with their respective parties over 90
percent of the time.
That only leaves us to decide for ourselves if the actions of Bush are
more evil than the actions of Pelosi, Frank, et.al. The problem is, is
that all the facts aren't in yet, so it is very difficult to make an
informed decision. To make matters worse, our MSM has taken a side in
this debate, so getting unbiased information is more difficult than it
might have been in the past.

Bev

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
Generally, he didn't vote at all...!?? "Present" is not a vote!

I don't know. You can run down Obama till you're blue in the face...
(general you) but he didn't vote with this failing administration
90% of the time. That's what it comes down to. Lesser of two evils.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda