homestead - Re: [Homestead] Palin going rogue ?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Palin going rogue ?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:35:20 -0500

I still think this race could be won by either side, but I'm betting
that Palin is reading the signs, figuring that her ticket is cooked,
and is planning ahead for 2012 when she can run at the head of her own
ticket. In the most recent interviews, the body language between
McCain and Palin pretty much demonstrated that they don't care much
for one another.

Marie