homestead - Re: [Homestead] Palin going rogue ?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Palin going rogue ?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about the winning part but I believe you are absolutely right
about her "reading the signs" & "planning ahead"..

I tell you one thing she could do to turn this campaign upside down. If she
went completely off notes and just authentically went into a sensible rant
about this bail-out, the crooked bankers, the lousy politicians, etc., she
would have a lot of people's attentions.

McCain would have to shrug it off, because he voted for the bailout, too,
but what the hell do they have to lose? bobford