homestead - [Homestead] List politics

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] List politics
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:26:11 -0700

Hi Folks,
I just deleted almost 150 posts and a LOT of them were political. It sure is tough for those of us on this list who think the republicans have to go, there are so many posting anti-Obama people it's not even funny.

They are even supporting Palin as a good choice! Alaska has about 670k people. That puts it # 17 in CITY size and with the oil money it's still able to give EACH of it's citizens $3269 in 2008. A small town mayor turned into a good sized city mayor with no money problems is enough experience to govern the USA after the financial system has been ripped apart?
I sure hope she'd turn to someone for help who hasn't done the ripping...

16 days until we find out if the anti-Obama & Republicans win or we get something different. It will be good to get rid of all this political bs but I'll be sad to see the gas prices go back up ($2.999 yesterday)

Later folks & good luck!

Rob
becida AT comcast.net

https://www.pfd.state.ak.us/