homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:15:17 -0400

I'd really like to hear how Palin spent her college years, why it took
her so long, and why she transferred so much. Someone from Alaska
heading to the University of Hawaii (then transferring to a 'sunnier'
campus) sounds like party time to me. It would make a big difference to
me to know if she partied too much or if she waited tables full time to
pay the bills. We may never know. Just like we may never know if Obama
had massive student loans, or someone paid his way (who and why?).

Lynn Wigglesworth