homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:24:44 EDT

My grandparents raised black angus on the family farm and our family got 1
steer a year every year for a couple decades. We had 2 and later 3 kids and
that steer made it all year, with leftovers until we kids hit the teen
years,
then had to conserve just a bit.

Drew

In a message dated 10/17/2008 1:57:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,