homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:43:21 EDT

Really? Congress just handed out 850 billion dollars, is buying their way
into the banking and mortgage industries, tacked porkbarrels galore on, all
in
response to a crisis created when their oversight committees failed. And that
is just the last 2 weeks. All that is unprecedented. You don't think they
can
pull off a tax increase?? Which they have done how many times before??

Drew

In a message dated 10/16/2008 11:32:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,