homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scary as h*ll
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:30:20 EDT

Yeah,
If it is untrue, we will never know it, the tv stations reporting this
garbage never
publicize retractions. All he did was ask a simple question, he didn't rant
and rave
or call names or get ugly. Our media at work. If he asked McCain a pointy
question
the media would be following McCain around hounding him for an answer, not
the plumber.

Drew

In a message dated 10/16/2008 11:22:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,