homestead - Re: [Homestead] Another Chemistry Question

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Another Chemistry Question
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with everything you wrote. I'm curious though. You probably have an
active household; I don't know about animals (pets); one of the reasons I use
plastics for larger containers is for fear of breakage.

And, were just two slow people with a couple of animals. I dropped a gallon
plastic tea pitcher filled with rice. It broke the edge of the lid, but at
least I didn't have shards of glass in my leg (that happened to one of my
aunts with a mayonnaise jar when I was young, she almost bled to
death).......bobford