homestead - Re: [Homestead] Draft Horses

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Draft Horses
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:06:56 -0800

My personal favorite is the gypsy horses. We've owned two of them. The last old girl live past 40! She was as good natured and as easy a keeper as they come. And she was pretty <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Any thoughts on breeds of draft horses? Are some more practical?
Anyone have any experience in this.

I joined a draft horse email group, but that's mainly show people and
lots of fufu stuff. I'm more interested in an easy keeping, hard
working animal.