homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 01:17:08 -0400

bob ford wrote:
Bev, I went to your site, good pics and stuff. Is this myspace thing
the same as facebook? I had never been to either one. Do you add
stuff periodically, like Don does with his "travels" site?

Well, I created the page a while back, but did not start 'developing it' until a few months ago...I did not have any friends until my daughter chastised me about 6 weeks ago. Here lately, I have realized its potential and I have been adding pics, and I will continue to do so as people inquire or as I have something cool to share. Currently, I am not blogging on MySpace.
Facebook is a similar concept to MySpace, maybe a slightly different clientèle.

To give my point of view about Obama; he will be a disaster for the
country. The fact that McCain would have been almost as bad is
beside the point. Obama's religous beliefs are of no concern to me,
but his typical middle age, 1970's big gov't worldview is a concern.
But, it doesn't matter what I think, or how I vote; this election is
all about people thinking he can make them feel comfortable, again.
That is why I feel very comfortable, instead, writing in for Ron
Paul. ...bobford

Well, I already knew that you felt that way. I was mostly referring to the posts about his associations with Khalid Al Mansour and the Africa post from several days ago.

Bev

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net