homestead - Re: [Homestead] Draft Animals

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Draft Animals
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:20:06 -0400

James,
Beautiful story, and I was watching the same sliver of moon go across the
little area of night sky I can see through the leaves. There have been lots
of bear sightings around these parts, in the towns. Trying to bulk up for
the winter I think and the continued drought makes for slim eating. Good luck
with the bear, can you keep the goats up?
In checking the drought map I see our area is still in a serious drought.
Only other area in red was a spot in TX. Since October is our lowest rain
month I am concentrating on November to send us some rain.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6