homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is it serious, or is it not?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you. You asked if I thought lots of jobs will be lost. I'm
about your age, and I think this will be unlike anything in our lifetimes, if
it becomes even close to projections. This will make the Carter years,
(farmer's borrowing at 21% , many losing farms, huge gas lines, and high
unemployment) look like candyland.

I don't know about California, but Arizona is over one billion dollars in the
red, already. ...bobford